All Graduates of the 68th Congregation for the conferment of Degrees and award of Diplomas held on December 16, 2022, are requested to collect their certificates from the University of Nairobi Central Examinations Centre, Chiromo Campus starting from Monday, January 16, 2023, to Friday, February 10, 2023.
1) Masters Degrees: Monday, January 16, 2023 – Friday, January 20, 2023
2) Bachelor’s Degrees: Monday, January 23, 2023 - Friday January 27, 2023
3) Diplomas: Monday, February 6, 2023 - Friday February 10, 2023
The following will be required before the collection of the certificates:
- Original National Identity Card (ID card)/Passport.
- Gown Clearance form
- Convocation fee receipt for Kshs. 1,000.00
- Certificates should be collected by Friday, February 10, 2023. Any certificate not collected by this date will be liable to a storage charge of Kshs. 1,000/= per year or part thereof. For the avoidance of doubt, any part of a year after the expiry of the collection date shall attract a storage charge of Kshs. 1,000/=.
For further information, please contact:
The Academic Registrar
University of Nairobi
P.O. Box 30917-0010 NAIROBI